Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How can I get perfect brows?


Perfect eyebrows, in my opinion, start with a professional shaping them with tweezers and trimming with a scissors.  The shape is the most important thing.  Once you have a shape, the rest should be simple.  Some people don’t need anything more.  Others will be left with places that need to be filled in.  This I find is best done with a very thin, somewhat stiff, angle brush.  Blondes and light redheads should use a colour that is ½ to 1 shade darker and brunettes and dark redheads should use a shade ½ to 1 shade lighter.  Now, since most of us colour our hair, we may need some help with this.  I personally, being a medium to dark brown head naturally, am now a blonde with reddish streaks.  So I need not only lighter brows but redder.  So I have to bleach my brows and then use just a touch of light, light brown with a tich of red shadow, in mine.  This is not to say I cover my whole brow.  No! Never!  I just hit it with hair like strokes, here and there to fill in where needed and for colour.  You can’t even tell there is anything there!  Just natural brows that look perfect, if I have done it well.  One more tip.  If your brows and hair is black or close to it, use a light grey shadow and it will give you the effect you want without getting heavy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment